Revised planning application 21/02711/FUL
I have submitted an objection (read here), based on several factors which in my view make this proposed development unsuitable and not in keeping with Sheffield’s local frameworks.
- Over-development of an already densely populated area
- Floor area of all apartments falls short of Nationally Described Space Standards
- Robs the northern end of the District Centre of a valuable green open space
- Lacks any provision for car parking (in fact, the Travel Plan even suggests extending double yellow lines further down Cobden View Road)
- Lacks sufficient secure storage for bicycles